For simplicity, comfort, and practicality, nothing beats the Dream8. One shifter and derailleur for easy shifting along with every comfort feature and the acclaimed ergonomics of our higher priced bicycles.
Our number one selling bike, the Dream8 is amazingly fun to ride from the flats to moderately steep terrain. From city streets and suburban trails to back country roads – nothing cruises in comfort like a Dream8.Tires: Inova Puncture Breaker 26×1.95 Hybrid for riding on pavement and crushed rock
- Brakes: V-Brakes/Rim
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Shifter: 8 Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger
- Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Crankset: ProWheel
- Headset: Neco Sealed Bearings
- Chain ring: ProWheel 42 tooth
- Rear cog: Shimano 11-32
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, fixed, 90mm
- Wheelbase: 52″ (small 51″)
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5’1 to 5’9 (up to 30″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’3 (28″ inseam – 33″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube.
- Metallic Yellow – YW
- Cinnamon Metallic – CN
- Turquoise – TQ
The following are all proprietary Day 6 designs and standard on all Day 6 Bicycles:
- 16″ Contour Seat with dual density memory foam OR 13″ Sport Seat to more easily reach the ground and pedals.
- Ergo S’port Backrest
- Aluminum EZ Reach Handlebars
- 6061 Aluminum U-First Frame